As the first independent Payroll Service for Direct Payment recipients in Kirklees, we have a wealth of experience and knowledge to offer you.
Click the service for more information!
This service is provided to clients who take on our Payroll Service and will assist in sourcing the best matched PA’s.
This option can be taken as an enhancement to our Payroll Service. We will set up a bank account on your behalf to receive your funding.
Payroll and Direct Payment Support
With over 25 years payroll experience and qualified with a Diploma in Payroll & Pensions Management you are assured of a high quality, efficient and reliable service. Feedback from our customers, social workers and external agencies indicates that the specialist direct payment support provided by JMA is invaluable.
In addition to our specialist direct payment support, this service also includes:
- An initial visit to your home at a time of your choice
- Payroll setup/transfer
- HMRC Registration & Correspondence
- Payslips, Timesheets & 4 Weekly payday schedules
- 4 Weekly pay runs to match your DP funding
- New Starters setup
- Leavers P45’s
- Contracts of Employment for each pa
- Employees/Employers Helpline
- Emailing Payslips
- HMRC RTI – (Real Time Information)
- HMRC EPS – (Employer Payment Submissions)
- Full internal audits to ensure accuracy
- Year-end Online & Emailing P60s
- Holiday Recording & Monitoring
- Sickness Absence Recording & Monitoring
- Statutory Payments, Redundancy Payments & Attachments of Earnings
- Quarterly Paye preparation
- A dedicated 52 week per year Payroll Service to ensure wages are paid on time
PA Matching Service
We are continually striving to enhance our service and through listening to our clients’ needs we launched our PA Introductory Service in 2014. This service is provided to clients who take on our Payroll Service and will assist in sourcing the best matched PA’s.
Managed Account Services
- The setup of a bank account or prepaid card on your behalf to receive your funding
- Budget calculations to assess your PA’s rate of pay and ongoing budget support
- Set up your Employers Liability Insurance and arrange payment & renewal
- Arrange electronic payment of your PA’s wages into a bank account of their choice
- Arrange electronic payments to HMRC
- Arrange electronic invoice payments (agencies/respite payments where required)
- Quarterly statements showing payments made and funds still available (if required)
From 2015 every employer in the UK will need to have a work place pension scheme in place and start enrolling workers. Many will be automatically enrolled and others will be enrolled if they request it.
This is government legislation and the process is compulsory regardless of whether employees choose to join.
- Being a point of contact – (we have so far dealt with over 4500 emails from NEST pensions)
- Providing general advice on the setup and issuing Pension updates to clients
- Client setup with The Pension Regulator
- Client setup with their chosen Pension Scheme
- Clients Pension setup on our Payroll Software
- Ongoing worker assessment and enrolment every payday for the life of the Direct Payment
- Assessing and enrolling pa’s
- Issuing entitlement letters to each pa
- Dealing with opt-ins and opt-outs
- Declaration of Compliance
Pension Contributions Administration
- Calculation of pension contributions
- Upload of contributions to the Pension provider
- Payment of contributions (with a managed account) or notification of contributions (with a self-managed account)